Video: Opel Will Produce Inexpensive Compact MPV In Russia: Prices, Engines And Equipment
Opel has opened the acceptance of pre-orders for the Combo Life compact van: it will not only be produced in Russia, but also adapted to the conditions of local use. The model will receive two engines and two gearboxes to choose from, a rich basic configuration and a price of 1,334,000 rubles.
The most affordable version of the Opel Combo Life will be equipped with a 1.6-liter petrol engine developing 115 hp. and 150 Nm paired with a five-speed manual gearbox. With the same engine, it is possible to aggregate a six-band "automatic", but the price will rise to 1,474,000 rubles.
- The second engine, which will be offered for the compact van, will be a 90-horsepower diesel of the same volume, providing 230 Nm of torque. He will only be offered a mechanical box as a pair, and such a Combo Life will cost at least 1,394,000 rubles.
- Adaptation of the model for Russian conditions includes a battery of increased capacity (60 A / h for the petrol version with "mechanics" and 70 A / h for the rest), a five-liter washer reservoir, fog lights with cornering lights and a metal crankcase protection. The ground clearance of the Russian Combo Life has been increased to 175 millimeters.
The basic package of the compact van will also include air conditioning, rain and light sensors, four airbags, tire pressure sensors and three separate seats in the second row. The most affordable Combo Life will be heated not only by the front seats, but also by the windshield throughout the entire area. In addition, the model will be available for the navigation system with a 7-inch screen, "intelligent" system IntelliGrip (it serves as a kind of compensation for the missing all-wheel drive), electric mirrors and a set of driver's assistants.
- The second row seats can be completely removable: this increases the volume of the loading space to 3000 liters (with the seats installed - 675 liters). In addition, another 154 "luggage" liters will provide containers for small items and shelves in the cabin.
- Opel plans to start full-fledged sales of Combo Life this spring, and compact vans will begin to roll off the assembly line of the Kaluga enterprise in the near future.
- Another similar model, the Peugeot Partner Crossway, is equipped with similar power plants in Russia, which is sold at a price of 1,259,000 rubles (with a slightly poorer basic configuration). In addition, in our country you can order a new generation Volkswagen Caddy, which is much more expensive: the passenger version of this model costs at least 1,973,000 rubles.
Popular by topic
"Mule" and "Mighty Tick": a collection of military equipment will be launched with a hammer in the News section
Compact MPV Honda Jazz has changed its generation in the News section
Lada Vesta has fallen in price. And & nbsp; lost part of the equipment in the News section
Sollers Ford will produce diesel engines in Yelabuga. Perhaps for the "Russian Prado" in the News section
New "automatic", Three Engines And Increased Prices: Everything About The New Skoda Octavia For Russia
New "automatic", three engines and increased prices: everything about the new Skoda Octavia for Russia in the News section