Video: Russian Skoda Octavia Received Two New Engines And Rose In Price
2023 Author: Natalie MacDonald | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 02:36
Russian dealers of the Skod brand have begun accepting orders for the Octavia liftback with two new engines - a 110-horsepower 1.6-liter atmospheric volume and a two-liter "turbo four" for 190 horsepower. At the same time, Octavia with the weakest engine costs only 3 thousand rubles less than the 150-strong version, which in turn has risen in price by 33 thousand.
- Such a small difference in price between the two versions of the liftback is explained by the fact that the 110-horsepower SkodOctavi will be offered in Russia only with a six-speed "automatic", and the modification with a 1.4-liter "turbo four" is also available with a manual transmission.
- The 1.6-liter engine in combination with the "automatic" will provide the Octavia with the ability to accelerate to 100 km / h in 12.4 seconds and then to 199 km / h, while consuming 6.9 liters of fuel per 100 kilometers in the combined cycle. Such a liftback costs from 1,473,000 to 1,764,000 rubles, depending on the configuration, of which there are traditionally three.
The most affordable version of the Octavia with a 1.4-liter engine along the way has risen in price to 1,476,000 rubles. The top-of-the-line liftback with this engine and automatic transmission now costs 1,824,000 rubles instead of the previous 1,791,000 rubles.
- The most powerful and fastest SkodOctavi in Russia is now equipped with a two-liter turbo engine developing 190 hp. It also lacks a mechanical box: the only transmission provided is a seven-speed "robot". Acceleration to 100 km / h in this version will take 7.4 seconds at a top speed of 240 km / h. The most powerful Octavia will be offered to Russians only in the two richest trim levels Ambition Plus and Stype Plus at a price of 1,929,000 and 2,130,000 rubles.
- Skod notes that in Russia the model is offered in richer trim levels than before - the word Plus in their names is intended to emphasize this. For example, even the base Active Plus includes LED headlights, side airbags, keyless entry and an 8-inch media system. And in the top end, leather and suede trim, atmospheric lighting, a 10-inch media system screen with wireless smartphones and 8 speakers appear.
- Earlier it was reported that Skod has no plans to bring a station wagon model to the Russian market, as it would be too expensive.