Video: Russian Sedans Aurus Senat Went On Sale On Automotive News - Stand Like Bentley
2023 Author: Natalie MacDonald | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 02:36
The official dealer of the Aurus brand, the Avilon company, has begun open sales of Senat sedans. Nine cars are available for order on Avto.ru. The price is the same - 24 million rubles.
- The first cars are offered in a fixed Top configuration, hence the same price. But the set of options is the most complete.
- The Senate is equipped with adaptive LED headlights, electrically adjustable leather seats, massage and ventilation functions, folding tables for rear passengers, eight airbags, electrically adjustable leather seats with massage and ventilation functions, and rear hemisphere curtains.
- The package also includes door closers, electric boot lid, heated steering wheel, all seats and windshield, head-up display, surround view system, adaptive cruise control, multimedia system for front and rear passengers, premium sound system, wireless charging for smartphone … Wheels are 20-inch.
- Available in black, blue, coffee, light blue and white sedans. It will be possible to get the car already in April. The Aurus assembled according to individual orders will start shipping in the second half of the summer.
- The Senate is equipped with a domestic gasoline-electric power plant with a 4.4-liter V8 engine and 598 horsepower. The domestic "automatic" brand KATE and the all-wheel drive system work in conjunction with it. The suspension is pneumatic. A sedan with a length of 5.6 meters accelerates to a hundred in 5.7 seconds.
- Aurus' direct competitors are the British Bentley Flying Spur and Rolls-Royce Ghost. The first with a 6.0 engine of 635 hp. costs from 21.5 to 25.4 million rubles. The second one has 6.8 liters and 571 hp under the hood, and costs from 30 million.