Video: Luxury Version Of Hyundai Santa Fe Calligraphy For Russia: Prices Are Named
2023 Author: Natalie MacDonald | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 02:36
Hyundai has announced sales of the SantFe crossover in a new top-end configuration in Russia. The SantFe Calligraphy version will be distinguished by a special trim of the body and interior - this version will be offered only with the most powerful engines. At the same time, the price of the most complete crossover will increase by 120 thousand rubles.
- Outside, the new trim can be distinguished by a tinted chrome decor and 20-inch wheels (High-Tech trim means 19-inch wheels). In addition, the SantFe Calligraphy body will be equipped with a panoramic sunroof.
- For the interior, nappa leather is available in three colors to choose from - black, light gray or sand. The ceiling in such a crossover is covered with Alcantara, and the front panel will be decorated with aluminum overlays.
- In addition to the maximum possible set of driver's assistants, the Calligraphy package will include a media system with a 10.25-inch screen and navigation, Harman / Kardon acoustics, dual-zone climate control, wireless charging and front seats with electrically adjustable memory and ventilation.
The new version of Hyundai SantFe will be equipped with one of two power units to choose from - either a 199-horsepower 2.2-liter diesel engine paired with an eight-speed "robot", or a 3.5-liter gasoline engine with 249 hp, which is combined with eight-band "automatic". Both options by default imply a four-wheel drive system with a choice of driving modes.
- Diesel Hyundai SantFe Calligraphy is estimated at base 3 359 000 rubles, gasoline costs 3 419 000 rubles. In both cases, this is 120 thousand more expensive than the crossover in the High-Tech configuration, which was previously considered the most expensive.
- The Callighraphy package is also available in the all-terrain flagship of the brand - the Palisade crossover. She received a similar set of differences, but is not yet offered in Russia.