Video: Moscow City Duma Proposed To Fine 200 Thousand Rubles For Garbage Thrown Out Of The Car
2023 Author: Natalie MacDonald | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 02:36
The draft amendments to the Code of Administrative Offenses, providing for punishment for drivers throwing garbage on the roadside, was adopted by the Moscow City Duma deputies. The document spelled out fines of up to 200 thousand rubles with the confiscation of cars. According to Kommersant, the project will be sent to the government to receive feedback, and then to the State Duma.
- The bill, as noted by its authors, is aimed primarily at combating organizations that arrange illegal garbage dumps on the roadsides and in the forests around them. It is for legal entities that the most severe penalties are provided - a maximum fine of up to 200 thousand rubles and confiscation of vehicles.
- However, the amendments also include punishment for ordinary drivers. They are proposed to be fined for the first time by 10 thousand rubles, in case of a repeated violation, the fine will increase to 30 thousand. If the violation is recorded by cameras, you will have to pay from 10 to 15 thousand.
- Earlier it was reported that the fixation of violations will be carried out mainly by automatic complexes - stationary cameras installed on the roads, and the so-called "camera traps". They are proposed to be placed at the points of the intended disposal of garbage, and they will be triggered by a signal from a motion sensor.
- The experts of the publication noted that the project was incomplete. For example, it should provide for differentiated punishments depending on the amount of garbage: now even a driver who just threw a cigarette butt out of the window risks getting a fine.
- The timing of the passage of the bill through the appropriate instances has not yet been announced.