Video: Canadian Firm Daymak Is Preparing The World's Fastest Three-wheeled Electric Car
2023 Author: Natalie MacDonald | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 02:36
The Canadian company Daymak is going to introduce the Spiritus model. It is touted as the fastest three-wheeled electric vehicle in the world. As reported on the official website of the developer, the money for the project will be collected through crowdfunding.
- Daymak Spiritus looks like a cross between a motorcycle and Batman's car. It has two wheels in the front and one in the back. The salon is designed for two people.
The manufacturer assures that the handling will be like a kart and that it will be the fastest electric tricycle in the world. Solar panels and a recuperation system will be installed on Spiritus to replenish part of the energy spent. In addition, Daymak's patented wireless charging feature is promised.
- In four months, until July 23, 2021, the company plans to collect 50,000 pre-orders, each of which must be confirmed with a $ 100 deposit. In return, the client will receive a coupon for a similar discount when purchasing an electric bike or micro-car (these are current Daymak products) and a promise of a "minimum price" when purchasing Spiritus.
- For the basic version with a power reserve of 300 kilometers, the price is indicated at $ 19,995 (1.5 million rubles). And the top one with acceleration in 1.8 seconds to hundreds and an autonomy of 480 kilometers will cost $ 149,000 (11.4 million rubles).
- Earlier in December, the American company Apter presented the serial version of its two-seater teardrop-shaped tricycle with a range of over 1,600 km in the version with the largest 100 kWh battery. The total power of the electric motors built into each wheel of such an electric car is 201 hp.
- Prices for Apter vary from $ 25.9 thousand to $ 46.9 thousand. Production is slated to begin in 2021, but no exact dates have yet been announced.