Video: Retro Outside, High-tech Inside: Production Sports Car Nissan 400Z Filmed
2023 Author: Natalie MacDonald | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 02:36
Carnplug and Nissan Arabi's Instagram accounts have posted videos and photos of the latest Nissan 400Z sports car, both externally and internally. The production version of the coupe is said to be almost indistinguishable from the recent Z Proto concept.
View this post on Instagram
Publication from Nissan Arabi (@nissanarabia)
- The coupe retains a similar silhouette and a similar vintage-style front end with a large rectangular air intake in the front bumper. The oddly shaped head optics also appear to be copied from the concept car, as do the stern contours with rectangular tail lights and twin exhaust tips.
- As on the concept, the interior of the Nissan 400Z is decorated in an emphatically modern style: the three-spoke steering wheel, additional instruments above the center console, physical climate controls and a large media system monitor are preserved. In this case, the console itself has a slightly modified shape. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the copy in the video is equipped with an automatic transmission with a compact joystick, while the concept has a manual transmission.
- You can also see that Nissan will offer a contrasting roof design for production cars.
- It is still unknown what engine the conveyor sports car will receive. The concept was powered by a twin-turbocharged six-cylinder engine whose specifications were not specified. Presumably, the 400Z will use one of the engines from the Infiniti Q60 coupe, which develops about 400 hp. and 475 Nm of torque.
- When exactly the new two-door from Nissan will go on sale has not yet been specified. However, the arrival of a sports car on the Russian market is unlikely. The next official novelty of the brand in our country should be the new generation Pathfinder crossover: the SUV will return to the Russian Nissan lineup this year.