Video: Caution, Dangerous Area: a New Function Has Appeared In Yandex.Navigator
2023 Author: Natalie MacDonald | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 13:59
Yandex. Navigator now has a function to warn drivers about approaching dangerous road sections. To do this, Yandex's algorithms analyzed more than 140 thousand accidents and divided the places of their accumulation into 4 types. The feature is already available in the latest version of the app.
- Yandex. Navigator will warn the driver, for example, about approaching a difficult intersection, a place where it is easy to miss a pedestrian, or a section of the road where it is dangerous to overtake. Tips are displayed on the Navigator map using special icons. In addition, there is also the possibility of voice warnings.
- The latest version of the Navigator already has information on 1380 hazardous areas. A similar function will appear in Yandex. Maps soon.
- “We pay great attention to road safety. The navigator already knows how to warn about approaching schools and speeding. Warnings about different types of dangerous places are another measure that will help you drive a car more accurately, which means it is safer,”said Oleg Levchuk, head of Yandex. Maps and Navigator.
- 21 million people use Yandex. Navigator in Russia every month.
- In December last year, Yandex. Navigator received a special operating mode for truck drivers. At the moment, about 170 cities are marked for the "Freight navigation" mode, with 53,604 specific road signs indicated. In addition, the mode allows you to take into account the characteristics of the truck when planning the route.
Yandex.Maps now has a navigator for drivers in the News section
A strange teaser for the new Cadillac has surfaced: it could be an electric SUV in the News section
A new crossover for 1.5 million rubles has appeared in Russia in the News section
Google Maps service may receive an unusual function in the News section
Hyundai has developed an air conditioner with air purification function in the News section