Video: Rare Alfa Romeo Named The Best Car Of February On Automotive News
The results of the traditional voting for the car of the month among those that appeared on sale on Avto.ru have been summed up. The winner was the two-door AlfRomeo 8C Competizione, and the top three also included a rare BMW model and an American classic.
- AlfRomeo, which took first place (24.3%), is one of a series of only 500 cars. The seller claims that this is the only copy in Russia, and the mileage is only seven thousand kilometers. The price is 20 million rubles.
- The second place goes to the BMW Z8 (15.1%), worth 13.9 million. The car produced in 2000 drove 63 thousand kilometers, but its condition is assessed as ideal. The roadster is equipped with a 4.9-liter 400-horsepower engine.
- The third line went to the 1960 Cadillac Fleetwood sedan (14.3%). The classic model has been perfectly preserved and is still in its original paint. During the voting, they managed to sell it.
The fourth-fifth places with the same number of votes (11.6%) were taken by the short-winged “nine” for a million rubles (“time capsule”) and the brutal restomod Chevrolet Camaro with a seven-liter engine.
- Rows from six to eighth (8.6–6.3%) were occupied by Nissan 370Z Nismo, Lamborghini Aventador tuned by Mansory and Mercedes-Benz CL 63 AMG 2008 in new condition. All of them have already been sold.
- The best car in January was named a replica of the Volga on the Mercedes-Benz CLS chassis. The unique car is still on sale - for almost seven million rubles.
Popular by topic
The 10 best-selling crossovers and SUVs of February are named in the Featured section
The best car interiors of 2019 are named in the News section
A rare 1974 Alfa Romeo Montreal sports car with a mileage of 20 thousand km is put up for auction in the News section
The best car of February: polls vote
10 best-selling crossovers and SUVs in February in Russia: rating in the Selections section