Video: Tuners Have Created A Luxurious Duster-convertible, In Which They Invested 2.7 Million Rubles
2023 Author: Natalie MacDonald | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 02:36
The Romanian company AutoK9 has presented a new project for finalizing the budget SUV DaciDuster. In addition to the new convertible body, the one-of-a-kind crossover has got a luxurious interior, finished in yacht style and a multimedia system in the spirit of Tesla. The tuners spent 4 months and 30 thousand euros (about 2.7 million rubles) on the construction of the model.
- The body of the Duster lost two rear doors, instead of receiving a power cross-member behind the rear seats (it serves to protect passengers during rollover) and widened wheel arches. The convertible fabric top is hidden in the trunk.
- Other exterior enhancements include oversized wheels, a redesigned radiator grille and alternative fog lights.
- The seats and the front panel of the Duster were trimmed with light leather, and the horizontal surfaces, including the floors and the trunk lid, were trimmed with natural wood. The center console has been completely redesigned for the installation of a new multimedia system with a large vertical screen. The modifications to the power unit have not been reported.
- Whether the all-terrain convertible will be put up for sale is unknown.
- It is not the first time that AutoK9 has radically redesigned Dacia cars: previously, the tuners demonstrated a two-door coupe and convertible based on the Logan.