2023 Author: Natalie MacDonald | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 13:59
The Russian office of Renault opened the acceptance of orders for the restyled Master van and announced the prices for it. Five versions of the model will be sold in Russia, one of which can drive into the center of Moscow. The cars will be supplied from the Renault plant in France. The minimum cost of the "Master" is 1,915,000 rubles.
The restyled Renault Master comes with a new vertical grille with chrome accents, a new bonnet and C-shaped LED DRLs. The bumper and front fenders have also been reinforced, and a matte gray option has been added to the body color range. There are ten color options to choose from.
- In the cabin there is a new front panel, different upholstery of the seats, added chrome inserts in the trim of the air ducts, air conditioning unit, steering wheel and gearshift lever (optional). There is also a new steering wheel, a 3.5-inch TFT on-board computer screen and a different transmission selector. The model also has a pull-out glove box with a volume of 10.5 liters and a central lockable compartment (optional), as well as a pull-out table with a cup holder.
- The driver's cab equipment list also includes a tablet or computer holder (optional) and a wireless charger for phones. The basic Radio Connect audio system has Bluetooth, USB and AUX ports, and with the connected R&GO app allows you to turn your smartphone into a multimedia system screen. For a surcharge, there will already be a full-fledged MediaNav 4.0 media system with navigation, Bluetooth and smartphone connectivity via Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- Additional equipment includes LED illumination lamps, various options for finishing the cargo compartment, such as wood flooring and walls, and rings on the walls can be added to the fastening rings on the floor. The metal partition separating the passenger compartment from the cargo compartment can be supplemented with a window or a window with a protective grill. Magnetic rear swing doors that open 270 degrees are also an option.
The updated Master will be available with front and rear wheel drive, with payloads ranging from 335 to 2172 kg. Renault claims that front-wheel drive versions with a gross weight of 2,490 kg can be widely used in Moscow, as they are allowed to enter the city center and the "cargo frame" zones. You can choose from five such modifications, which have three options for the length and height of the van. They will also offer modifications with a gross weight of 3500 and 4500 kg (with double rear wheels): they have four lengths, three body heights, as well as rear or front-wheel drive.
- There is only one engine: a 2.3-liter turbodiesel with a six-speed manual transmission and a timing chain drive. Engine output - 125 hp. and 310 Nm with front-wheel drive and 150 hp. and 350 Nm already from 1500 rpm for rear-wheel drive versions. A rear wheel drive van can pull a trailer weighing up to 3 tons. Especially for Russia, the engine is covered with a steel sheet, and in the basic configuration there is a heating of the fuel filter.
- The list of electronic assistants includes a stabilization system and an uphill start assistant. The basic equipment includes rain and light sensors, as well as a trailer swing suppression system, which "chokes" the engine and applies the brakes on the wheels alternately, for example, in strong winds. For a surcharge, they will put cruise control and a rear-view camera with an image projection onto the rear-view mirror.
Front-wheel drive versions of Renault Master with a gross weight of 2,490 kg cost from 1,915,000 rubles, cars weighing up to 3,500 kg start at 2,130,000 rubles, the heaviest modifications for 4,500 kg - from 2,519,000 rubles.
The ruble prices for the updated Porsche Panamera have been announced in the News section
The ruble prices for the updated Mercedes-Benz E-class coupe and convertible have been announced in the News section
Updated Toyota Land Cruiser Prado: ruble prices announced in the News section
The ruble prices for the updated crossover Honda CR-V have been announced. It has risen noticeably in the News section
More expensive, but poorer: Mercedes-Benz named Russian prices for the updated Vito in the News section