Video: New Road Signs And Blue Markings To Appear In Russia
On April 1, 2020, standards allowing the use of new types of road signs and markings came into force in Russia. According to Kommersant, some signs have already been used experimentally in Moscow. Now they can be used in all regions of the country.
Paid parking zones are now allowed to be marked not only with a white, but also with a blue solid line. Plus, the end of the yellow lane is now does not stop no parking zone - drivers only need to be guided by road signs.
- One of the main innovations was the signs prohibiting entry into some areas for cars of low environmental class. It is expected that the first such signs will be installed in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- The Intersection Section sign warns of wafer markings. If you stop at the "waffle iron" for more than five seconds, you face a fine of 1000 rubles.
The sign "No bus traffic" restricts the entry of buses into certain areas without special permission. However, it does not apply to shuttle buses and school buses.
- The sections of the road marked with “Cycle Zone” and “End of the Cycle Zone” signs give cyclists priority over pedestrians and cars.
- For electric vehicles, signs have been introduced indicating charging stations, as well as "Type of vehicle" and "Except for the type of vehicle." They should be used in conjunction with other signs, for example, to mark parking spaces for electric cars only or to prohibit their passage.
- A separate plate is intended for the transport of diplomatic missions. With its help, parking will be prohibited for everyone, except for cars of embassies and consulates. Signs have also appeared to indicate parking spaces in paid parking lots, which are allowed to be used by owners of special permits.
In addition, the new standards prohibit the use of signs "Main road", "End of the main road", "Give way" and "No stopping traffic" on rectangular yellow-green billboards. The "Photo and video recording" sign for recommendation purposes can now be used in front of mobile road complexes: inside settlements at a distance of at least 100 meters from the camera, and outside them - at least 300 meters away.
Popular by topic
In Russia, road signs will be reduced in the News section
Russia is preparing road signs for scooters and mono-wheels in the News section
Hold on tight: How road cars have changed speedometer markings over the past 100 years in Featured Items
New Volkswagen Crossover, Which Will Appear In Russia, An Accident For Half A Million Dollars And Other News Of The Day
New Volkswagen crossover, which will appear in Russia, an accident for half a million dollars and other news of the day in the News section
The new Kia Sorento will appear in Russia and with a V6 engine in the News section