Video: Declassified Details About 18 New Toyota And & Nbsp; Lexus
Toyot held a private presentation in the United States, which revealed plans for the coming years and the launch of future Toyot and Lexus models. The Motor1 edition decided to publish this information.
- At the end of 2020, the production of the second generation ToyotVenz crossover will begin - five years after the end of production of the original model. The new Venz will continue to sit between the RAV4 and the Highlander and will only be powered by hybrid powertrains.
- The second-generation Toyot GT86 coupe will go into production in July 2021. The two-door, developed in conjunction with Subaru, will retain rear-wheel drive, receive a turbocharged boxer engine with a capacity of 260 hp and will differ in more expensive finishing materials than its predecessor.
In September 2021, the production of another Toyota crossover, close in size to the Corolla hatchback, will be launched. The as-yet-unnamed model will be one of the first to be produced at a new plant in Alabama, which Toyot is building with Mazda.
- The American version of the ToyotCamry sedan, as well as the Fortuner frame SUV and the Hilux pickup truck, will be updated in the fall of 2020. New generations of three models will be released in 2023. Restyling of the RAV4 crossover is scheduled for mid-2021. At the end of the same year, the next full-size Tundra pickup will be presented, which will be the first to receive the new TNGA-F platform.
The Lexus premium brand lineup will be heavily refreshed in 2021. A year later, the new IS sedan will be presented, and the NX crossover will debut in the fall with a 14-inch display in the cabin and five modifications, including a rechargeable hybrid. Restyled versions of the UX compact crossover and ES and LS sedans will also enter the market during 2021.
- In 2022, a new generation Lexus RX crossover will appear, including a version with three rows of seats. At the same time, the most powerful version of the Lexus LC coupe with the F prefix will be presented. The two-door will receive a new gasoline V8 with two turbines, which will later appear on other flagship models of the Toyota concern. In 2023, the new Lexus GX frame SUV will debut.
- The next Lexus LX is promised to be shown in 2022, and it will no longer be just a luxury version of the ToyotLand Cruiser. In terms of luxury, the new LX is tagged in the Bentley Bentayga, and the line of power plants will include a gasoline V6 biturbo and a new diesel engine. There is no timeline for the appearance of the new ToyotLand Cruiser, but it is known that it will not change as radically as the Lexus LX.
Popular by topic
New Details On The Ultra-luxurious Lexus Crossover: It Will Be Bigger Than The BMW X7, And More Powerful
New details on the ultra-luxurious Lexus crossover: it will be bigger than the BMW X7 and more powerful in the News section
New Hyundai Solaris for & nbsp; Russia: live photos and all the details in the News section
Das Ist Diesel: New Gelik G & Nbsp; 400 & Nbsp; D And & Nbsp; A Couple Of Fresh Facts About & Nbsp; It And & Nbsp; Around It
Das ist Diesel: new Gelik G & nbsp; 400 & nbsp; d and & nbsp; a couple of fresh facts about & nbsp; it and & nbsp; around it in the Tests section
Automatic penalties for belt and phone, details about the new "Niva" and other events of the day in the News section
Details for the restyled station wagon Lada Largus declassified on patents in the News section