Video: Fines For Traffic Violations Can Increase Several Times. Even For Minimal Excess
The Ministry of Justice of Russia published its versions of amendments to the Code of Administrative Offenses (CAO) on the portal of draft regulatory legal acts. The document also contains proposals for toughening fines for traffic violations, including for speeding by 20-40 kilometers per hour.
|Exceeding by 20-40 km / h||500 ₽||3000 ₽|
|Exceeding by 40-60 km / h||1000 – 1500 ₽||4000 ₽|
|Exceeding by more than 60 km / h||2000 - 2500 ₽ or revocation up to 6 months||5000 ₽ or revocation up to 6 months|
|Repeated exceeding by more than 40 km / h||2000 ₽||10 000 ₽ or deprivation of rights for a year|
|Management without an OSAGO policy||800 ₽||1000 ₽|
|Dangerous driving||–||5000 ₽|
|Three gross violations in a year||–||Deprivation of rights for 1.5 years|
|Violation of the rules for the passage of railway tracks||1000 ₽||5000 ₽ or revocation up to 6 months|
|Repeated violation of the rules of travel of railway tracks||–||10000 ₽ or deprivation of rights up to a year|
|Re-driving with illegal tinting||1500 ₽||3000 ₽|
|Refusal to stop at the request of the police||800 ₽||40,000 ₽ or revocation up to 3 years|
|Transportation of a child without a car seat||3000 ₽||5000 ₽|
|Refusal from medical examination||30 000 ₽ or revocation up to 2 years||40,000 ₽ or revocation up to 3 years|
|Refusal of medical examination with a child in the car||30 000 ₽ or revocation up to 2 years||50,000 ₽ or revocation up to 3 years|
The minimum fine for neglecting the speed limit will increase from the current 500 to 3000 rubles… The penalty for exceeding 40-60 kilometers per hour will be 4000 rubles (now 1000-1500 rubles).
- The ministry also proposes to toughen the punishment for accelerating more than 60 km / h from the prescribed - for such a violation, the driver will receive a fine of 5,000 rubles or lose his driver's license for a period of four to six months. Now such measures are applied to drivers who have exceeded the speed by more than 80 km / h.
- The punishment for repeated exceeding by 40-60 km / h or 60 km / h and above is planned to be toughened: drivers face a fine of 10,000 rubles or deprivation of their rights for a year.
A fine for dangerous driving appeared in the version of the Code of Administrative Offenses proposed by the Ministry of Justice - it will amount to 5,000 rubles. There was no such punishment before. However, back in 2016, with the support of the government commission on road safety, a special website was launched explaining the term "dangerous driving", including with specific examples.
- Penalties for drunk driving will be partially changed. The fine for refusing to undergo a medical examination will increase from the current 30,000 to 40,000 rubles. An aggravating circumstance will be the presence of children under 16 in the car: for drunk driving with passengers under this age, you will have to pay 50,000 rubles. Now for driving while intoxicated, the driver is punished with a fine of 30,000 rubles and left without a license for one and a half to two years. The terms of deprivation of a driver's license in the new edition of the Code of Administrative Offenses have not changed.
It is proposed to increase the fine for crossing a railway crossing while lowering the barrier or for prohibiting traffic lights from 1,000 to 5,000 rubles. The term of possible deprivation of rights for such a violation will remain the same - from three to six months. A repeated incident will be punished by deprivation of the license for a year or a fine of 10,000 rubles, if the camera detects the driver's misconduct.
- Under the new Code of Administrative Offenses, drivers can be deprived of their rights for regular non-observance of traffic rules. They will take into account, for example, exceeding the speed of more than 60 km / h and passing a red light. If a motorist violates traffic rules three times, then he will say goodbye to a driver's license for a year or a year and a half. However, the proposed scheme will not take into account violations recorded by traffic cameras.
- According to Kommersant, the new version of the Code of Administrative Offenses was commissioned by former Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev. All innovations may come into force on January 1, 2021.
Popular by topic
Russia refused to & nbsp; toughening fines for & nbsp; traffic violations in the News section
The traffic police proposes to dramatically increase fines for & nbsp; repeated traffic violations in the News section
The traffic police proposes to increase the speeding penalty six times in the News section
Punishment For Three Gross Violations Of Traffic Rules, An Increase In The Price Of Gasoline And Other Events Of The Day
Punishment for three gross violations of traffic rules, a rise in the price of gasoline and other events of the day in the News section
There will be more fines: Russian cameras will teach how to recognize new violations in the Analysis section