Video: FCA Showed Crossover With Eight Screens And No Doors
2023 Author: Natalie MacDonald | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 13:59
Concern Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) visited the International Exhibition of Consumer Electronics CES-2020 with a conceptual crossover Airflow Vision. The presentation of the novelty took place in Las Vegas.
Airflow Vision has no doors: the company decided to immediately acquaint visitors with the interior of the future. The concept is announced as a premium next-generation vehicle, ready to offer passengers first-class comfort and advanced technology.
The interior is designed in a minimalist style - with screens instead of buttons, four separate seats and plenty of free space for each passenger. Finishing materials include premium leather, suede and copper.
- In addition to six displays for communication, in-flight information, multimedia and climate settings, the rear passengers have a pair of personal entertainment screens.
- According to FCA, the user interface is intuitive and simple, and passengers can share the information they need on the go.
- Despite its distinctive appearance and crossover status, the concept was based on the Chrysler Pacific minivan in a hybrid modification.
- In the aerodynamic body of the concept, an almost imperceptible diode lighting technology and a thin false radiator grille are inscribed, and the wheels are covered with futuristic fairings.
- The manufacturer did not report on the power unit of the concept.
The Airflow name was used by Chrysler in the mid-30s of the last century, with the release of the world's first streamlined sedan, whose body was tested in a wind tunnel.
Hyundai Showed The Interior Of The Future - With Huge Screens Throughout The Cabin And Even On The Steering Wheel
Hyundai showed the interior of the future - with huge screens throughout the cabin and even on the steering wheel in the News section
The Chinese showed the Moca concept car with two screens on the outside in the News section
The Bulgarian company showed the salon of a 5200-strong hypercar. It consists of screens in the News section
Mercedes-Benz showed multimedia of the new S-class. She has five screens in the News section
Seven screens and two V8s: the largest and most luxurious Jeep declassified in the News section