Video: A Huge Auto Show With Used Cars Opened Near Kazan
About 20 kilometers from the center of Kazan, the TransTechService auto holding opened the largest branded center in Russia for the sale of used cars. The opening ceremony was attended by the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov.
- The auto center has occupied an area of more than 7.5 hectares.
- Megamall consists of four pavilions. Another 3 are under construction. Each of them can accommodate up to 300 vehicles. As planned, they will be "grouped" by cost and segment.
- So that buyers do not need to go around all the pavilions to find the right car, the complex is equipped with tablets with a proprietary application.
- In addition, an electronic queue and an online showroom are available to visitors.
- The design capacity of the complex is designed to sell 24 thousand vehicles per year.
- The center has a service area of 4.5 thousand square meters. It is equipped with 30 posts for car repair and maintenance.
Most of the used cars from other car dealerships of the holding will "move" to the megamall. The exception is premium and luxury brands.
About 750 million rubles have already been invested in the creation of a megamall located at the 817th kilometer of the M-7 highway. After the launch of the remaining pavilions, which is scheduled for 2021, this amount will grow to one billion.
Autoholding "TransTechService" consists of 86 auto centers in 10 cities of Russia: Kazan, Ufa, Cheboksary, Yoshkar-Ola, Izhevsk, Nizhnekamsk, Almetyevsk, Naberezhnye Chelny, Sterlitamak and Orenburg. The retailer is the official dealer of 21 car brands. In 2018, TransTechService sold 59 thousand new cars (plus 10.5%) and 38 thousand used cars (plus 24%).