Video: Serial Honda Electric Car: Cameras Instead Of Mirrors, Rear-wheel Drive And Five Screens
Hond has revealed the details and released the first photos of a production electric vehicle called the "e" and will be unveiled next week at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Judging by the images, the novelty is no different from the pre-production prototype that debuted in Geneva.
The Honde is equipped with an electric motor that drives the rear wheels. Depending on the version, the motor produces either 136 or 154 horsepower. The hatchback accelerates from zero to one hundred kilometers per hour in about eight seconds, but the Japanese automaker did not specify what modification is in question.
- The electric car was equipped with a set of batteries with a capacity of 35.5 kilowatt-hours. The battery provides a 220 km range. From a fast charging station, the energy reserve can be replenished to 80 percent in half an hour.
- Like the prototype, the serial electric car was equipped with cameras that replace the rear-view mirrors. The images from them are broadcast on screens in the Honde salon.
- In addition to these displays, the interior of the electric vehicle has a fully digital dashboard, as well as two 12.3-inch screens, which display data from the multimedia system, the on-board computer, as well as information about the operation of electronic assistants and security systems.
The novelty has received an advanced voice assistant with built-in artificial intelligence, which can learn to conduct a dialogue and understand non-standard phrases. The system is activated by the phrase "Ok, Honda".
- Some functions of the car can be controlled remotely via a mobile application. With its help, for example, it is easy to check the technical condition of the car or set up the climate control. Also, the program will prescribe mobile keys to open / close the central lock of the car directly from the smartphone.
- There is no date for the start of sales of the model in Europe yet. However, residents of the UK, France, Germany and Norway may already leave pre-orders.
Popular by topic
MINI JCW GP: Huge spoiler and strut instead of rear seats in the News section
Porsche electric car gets five screens and & nbsp; trim from & nbsp; olive leaves in the News section
All Honda electric cars & nbsp; e will be left without & nbsp; side mirrors in the News section
New BMW instead of old and & nbsp; fresh Lada with & nbsp; mileage instead of stale: research in the Statistics section
Hyundai electric crossover caught in a parking lot. He has cameras instead of mirrors in the News section