Video: Dealers Stopped Selling Lifan X70. But This Is Temporary
2023 Author: Natalie MacDonald | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 13:59
Lifan's Russian dealers have suspended sales of X70 crossovers because cars ran out of stock. Why did this happen and what is known about the current situation?
- The production site of the Lifan X70 in Russia was the Derways plant in Cherkessk - it closed in 2018. Today there are no other Lifan manufactures in our country.
- Importing a model from other countries is not possible: no certification.
- All X70 crossovers built at Derways are already sold out.
- Perhaps the next site for the Lifan SKD will be the new Russian plant Haval, located in the Tula region, the Chinese Cars portal wrote about this.
- If production of Lifan resumes in Russia, then the new X70 will go to dealers in 2-3 months.
According to the Association of European Businesses (AEB), only 72 X70 crossovers were sold in 2019, and 3 cars were sold in March. During this period, the X60 SUV and the Solano sedan were in the highest demand: more than half of Lifan buyers chose them. For 4 months, the company's sales in the Russian market fell by 60%, while the overall demand for Chinese cars increased by 5%.
Chinese Lifan discontinues production of cars in the News section
AvtoVAZ stopped selling Lada Granta due to faulty brakes in the News section
The Traffic Policeman Is Risky, But Successfully Stopped The Intruder By Jumping Into His Car. Video
The traffic policeman is risky, but successfully stopped the intruder by jumping into his car. Video in the News section
AvtoVAZ has stopped selling bi-fuel station wagons Lada Largus in the News section
AvtoVAZ has stopped selling the Lada 4x4 Bronto SUV in the News section