Video: Large Crossover Hyundai Palisade: Eight Seats And A Bunch Of Options
2023 Author: Natalie MacDonald | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 02:36
Unexpectedly - the most hype premiere of the Los Angeles Auto Show: the first hour around the Hyundai Palisade was not crowded! After all, this model enters the territory of ToyotHighlander, Ford Explorer and VW Teramont (which is called Atlas in the USA) and does it quite decisively.
Here's what you need to know about him right now:
- The length of the Hyundai Palisade is quite a bit short of five meters - 4981 mm at 2901 mm wheelbase - and can take on board up to eight people. Optionally, for the middle row, you can choose separate "captain" seats with ventilation, and the rear row seats have backrest angle adjustments and electric folding. With these dimensions, the Palisade's body is very aerodynamically efficient, with a drag coefficient of just 0.33, thanks to deflectors on the rear wheels, aerodynamic panels on the underbody and tilted A-pillars.
Palisade has become not only the largest crossover of the brand, but also the most advanced in terms of technological options. It has full LED head optics, 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, large (10.25-inch) infotainment display, head-up display, Infinity surround sound system and much more. Crossover onboard systems can be controlled via the app Blue Link or MyHyundai.com: Remotely you can, for example, start the engine or adjust the climate control. Bluetooth multimedia is synchronized with two smartphones at the same time: through one you can play music, and through the second, you can use the necessary applications or make calls.
- At the disposal of passengers - 16 cup holders, 7 USB connectors and intercom system with the driver and front row passengerand the audio system has a Sleep function that turns off the rear speakers.
- The list of driving assistants includes adaptive cruise control, driver fatigue control, frontal and side collision avoidance, blind spot monitoring, lane keeping system, and so on.
- The Palisade powertrain is V-shaped "six" with a volume of 3.8 liters and a capacity of 295 hp, which is paired with an eight-speed automatic. The machine is controlled by buttons instead of the usual selector, the drive can be either front or full (proprietary HTRAC system). In addition, there is driving mode selection system: Normal, Eco, Sport, Sand, Comfort, Smart and Snow.
- The new large Hyundai will be assembled in Korea, and sales in the American market will begin next summer.