An advertisement for the sale of the rarest version of the Moskvich-2141 appeared on the Auto.ru portal. This is a 1995 pickup, equipped with a two-row cab and extended doors. The seller from Moscow estimated the car at 900,000 rubles.
According to the owner, the car is in full working order. It has been restored, and judging by the photographs, the body is indeed in good condition. Pictures of the salon are not presented in the ad.
- The car is not rich on option. You can see a cassette radio, manual windows, light-alloy wheels. All my life, the car was in the same hands.
- For the collectible value, which the price hints at, the car's mileage is rather big: 99,000 km. The pickup is equipped with a 1.6-liter VAZ engine, standard for the family. It develops 76 horsepower and is mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
- The five-door hatchback Moskvich-2141 was produced at the capital's AZLK from 1986 to 2002. For the last few years of his career, he was sold in a slightly updated form and under the name Svyatogor. Pickups, vans, elongated hatchbacks and sedans, as well as a two-door coupe were produced in small batches on the basis of the model. None of these machines have become truly mass (unlike the original "forty-first").
The pickup, the original index of which is 2335, was ready for mass production in mid-1991. However, for a number of reasons, the release was launched only three years later. The exact number of copies produced is unknown, but the owner claims that only 10 of these machines were produced.
- On the basis of the standard two-seater Moskvich pickup truck with short doors, they made both an elongated version and more exotic options. Among them: an experimental electric pickup truck, four-wheel drive modifications, a semi-frame chassis for installing various superstructures. A trailer was even conceived, stylistically corresponding to the towing vehicle.
- Earlier, a unique copy of the GAZ-2410 "Volga" produced in 1990 was put up for sale at Auto.ru. For 30 years, the sedan's mileage has not even reached 2,500 kilometers. The price is 1.3 million rubles, which is comparable to the cost of a new KiCeed or Cerato.