Video: New Nissan Qashqai: First Photos Of The Interior
2023 Author: Natalie MacDonald | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 02:36
Nissan has released the first images of the new-generation Qashqai crossover interior and also shared some technical details. The SUV will become more spacious and will receive new multimedia equipment, and its top-end configurations will approach the premium segment. The premiere is in 2021.
The crossover will receive a completely new front panel with optimized placement of control units and a tablet-like screen of the multimedia system. The system itself with a 9-inch screen is also promised to be upgraded - it will provide not only wireless connection of smartphones, but also Internet access for 7 devices and a wide range of online services, including real-time navigation.
- The 12.3-inch digital instrument panel will receive several presets. The Qashqai will also have a 10.8-inch head-up display - the largest in its class, Nissan claims. In addition, the crossover will have access to the proprietary Nissan Connect application, with which it will be possible to open and close the doors, turn on and off the headlights.
- The application will allow you to set restrictions on the use of the car by geography and maximum speed. If you go beyond the set limits or exceed it, the car will send an alarm signal to the application. In some markets, Nissan Connect will be able to track the location of a stolen vehicle.
- The list of options for the crossover will include nappa leather seats with intricate stitching, massage chairs, Bose acoustics with 12 speakers, wireless charging for gadgets, and a voice assistant for the media system.
For the convenience of passengers, the wheelbase will be lengthened for the crossover. Its exact parameters are not yet known, but 28 millimeters will be added in the knees of the rear passengers, and the rearrangement of the rear suspension has made it possible to increase the trunk volume by 74 liters. Above the heads of the front and rear riders will add 15 millimeters. Thus, the maximum height of the driver who will be comfortable behind the wheel of the Qashqai will reach 192 centimeters. Among other things, the crossover has optimized the configuration of the doorways for a more comfortable disembarkation and landing.
- Based on images previously published by us, the new Nissan Qashqai will receive a body design in the style of the current Nissan Juke. There is still no information about the crossover motor range, with the exception of information about the manufacturer's intentions to deprive the SUV of diesel engines - their place will be taken by gasoline-electric installations.
- Nissan will start assembling new items only in the middle of next year. It was originally planned to introduce a new generation of SUV in the fall of 2020, but the coronavirus pandemic forced the company to change plans and move the deadline. In Russia, a pre-reform SUV costs at least 1,413,000 rubles for a version with a 115-horsepower 1.2-liter turbo engine, 6-speed manual transmission and front-wheel drive.