Video: Spies Photographed The Interior Of The New Haval M6 With A Monitor In The Style Of The Mercedes-Benz S-class
2023 Author: Natalie MacDonald | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 02:36
The Haval brand is preparing to enter the Chinese market a new generation M6 crossover, which will be sold here under the name M6 Plus. Judging by the spy photos that AutoHome publishes, one of the most notable innovations in the interior of the crossover will be a multimedia screen.
The "influx" of the center console, which serves as a kind of pedestal for the gear selector, will be preserved for the crossover. However, it will be visually combined into a unit with central ventilation deflectors and a new media system monitor, which will be installed independently. In general, the silhouette of this element resembles the center screen of the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class, which has a vertical orientation.
- In addition to the center console, the SUV is promised to modify the door panels, steering wheel and interior trim as a whole, diluting it with additional chrome elements.
- As for the exterior of the crossover, as far as can be judged from the photo, the Haval M6 will receive a radiator grill with a new filling, modified optics and modified bumpers, and LED taillights will be connected with a jumper across the tailgate. It is possible that in the process of updating the crossover will lose one of the most unusual elements of its exterior - a zigzag line in the area of the rear pillars.
- No change in motor range is expected.
- With a length of 4664 millimeters and a wheelbase of 2680 millimeters (10 mm more than the KiSportage), the Haval M6 Plus will retain the 1.5-liter turbo engine with 150 hp. and 210 Nm of torque. In the Chinese market, it is aggregated with a six-speed "mechanics" or "robot", the drive is only front.
- The M6 is considered one of the brand's most sought-after models in China. The crossover went on sale only in 2017, but its updated version will hit the market in January. The estimated base price is 75 thousand yuan (11.5 thousand dollars or 850 thousand rubles).
- In Russia, the Haval brand has begun construction of a plant for the production of power units. The new enterprise will appear next to a car assembly factory in the Tula region and will provide motors for up to 90% of Russian Havails.