Video: The First Russian Microelectric Car Was Invented And Tested In Adygea
Within the framework of the innovative project "Ecological electric transport" at the enterprise "Arderia" from Adygea, the first microelectric vehicle in Russia has been developed and will be put on road tests. This is reported by TASS. Testing will begin in November.
- The model similar to the German Smart was named "Arderia C2". Employees of the plant for the production of wall-mounted gas boilers came up with and implemented the idea on the basis of personal enthusiasm. For two years, the electric car was tested at NAMI, and recently a permit for test operation and license plates were obtained.
- "Arderia C2" is positioned as a purely urban transport for housewives and social services who need a small power reserve.
- There are still few technical details. Components for the electric car are supplied by companies from Italy, China and Romania. It accommodates two people and 250 kilograms of cargo. The maximum speed is 60 km / h. Autonomy - 100 kilometers.
The battery charges from a 220-volt outlet in eight hours. The parameters of the battery are not specified, but it is known that there will be several of them - weighing from 120 to 200 kilograms.
- The price of new items excluding the battery is planned at 400,000 rubles. In this case, the battery will be leased, the amount of which is not disclosed.
- “Now the first pilot batch is being assembled at the plant. The produced cars will be registered in Adygea and will receive a registration plate of the region "01". It is planned that they will be tested on the roads of the region as transport for the patrol service. It will be a social project, which is being implemented with the assistance of the authorities of the republic and the regional Ministry of Internal Affairs,”said Alexei Toropov, head of the regional branch of the All-Russian Society of Inventors and Rationalizers (VOIR) of Adygea.
Earlier in Russia, a project was developed for another supercompact electric vehicle - Zetta. Initially it was planned to release it before the end of this year, but recently it became known that the start was postponed indefinitely.